Get in Touch …..
Just Good Prices Ltd, NG2 Business Park Nottingham
VAT Registration Number: 911 1430 79
Please call Our Sales Team: Mon – Fri 9:00am – 5:00pm
Phone : 0115 937 7436
Please send us any comments or enquiries you may have.
Email Support 8:00 – 20:00 daily
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
Always make sure you buy the right product for your needs Don’t rush, we are here to help
- Use the product tabs at the top of the page, or the search button if you’re looking for something in particular: remember we are always here to help.
- Please click the image or name of your selected item to be directed to the product page.
- Select your preferences and click ‘Add to Basket’. The item is now in your shopping basket ready for you to continue to shop or check out.
- I am struggling to add a product to my shopping basket what do I do?
Please check that your cookie settings are set to Medium within the “Privacy” section of the “Internet Options” – Under the “Tools” bar at the top of the browser page.
You’re Shopping Basket
- To view your shopping basket click View Full Basket or the basket icon at the top of the page. This is where you’ll be able to edit what you wish to purchase
- The cost of postage will be shown under the ‘Delivery’ tab within your basket.
- Click ‘Continue‘ to checkout
- You will be asked to fill in your details for our secure order form. This will include your name, address and your delivery address, if that is different to your home address
- Checkout is where you’ll also be able to input your details if you qualify you for VAT Exemption, please not all products are Free of VAT (Zero Rated).
What types of payment do you allow and is my payment secure ?
Shopping at the Disability Shop is as secure as shopping in any retail store, if not safer!
Your credit card details are not held on our system, they are processed by an independent company whose sole purpose is to take the payments and verify your credit cards. Using very strong encryption, Sage Pay will keep your payments secure when you purchase on-line. Sage Pay is the UK’s leading independent payment service provider (PSP) and is our online payment partner, we are also Trustwave PCIDSS Compliant.
- UK Credit and Debit Cards (we recommend that all UK credit cards are registered with 3D Secure)
- Bank-to-bank transfers (also known as BACS payments, CHAPS payments, bank wire transfers and bank cash transfers))
- Payment on collection
- Cheques (NHS and Account hold customers only)
- Postal order
- Please ask for a courier quote if you don’t live on the UK Mainland, before you place an order on our website.
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery charge on orders over £65 is FREE
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery charge on orders under £65 is £5.95
- Free Engineer delivery on mobility scooters and electric wheelchairs only
- Optional ‘ Next day’ courier service is available at an additional cost, must be booked via customer services by 11am, please note prices vary depending on location and products shipped
- Please allow 2 – 3 working days for the standard delivery service
Delivery Address: Once your order has been processed, the delivery address for that order cannot be changed. We are also unable to redirect your order once it has been processed. For these reasons, please ensure that you supply us with a delivery address where you know somebody can sign for your parcel.
- Smaller Goods will be processed and shipped within 2-3 working days. Your delivery will arrive within 5 working days over most of the UK Mainland.
- Larger Goods will be processed and shipped within 1-2 working days Next Working Day service over most of the UK Mainland
- Made to order products such as scooter canopies can take up to 8 weeks for delivery.
- Occasionally we run out of certain products and our aim is to inform you on the day you placed your order so you don’t have to wait in for out of stock an out of stock item.
If you are in any doubt as to whether you are eligible to receive goods or services zero-rated for VAT you should consult Customs & Excise Notice 701/7 VAT relief for disabled people or contact the C&E National Advice Service on 0845 010 9000 before signing this declaration.
- If you have a long-term illness or are disabled, you don’t have to pay VAT on goods and services which are zero rated in the UK.
- You don’t qualify if you are elderly but otherwise able-bodied, or if you’re only temporarily disabled or incapacitated.
- You don’t have to physically buy the goods in person. If your parent, friend, guardian, wife or husband buys the goods and services for you, then you will not be charged VAT.
- All zero rated products must be for personal or domestic use which means that the goods or services supplied are for your own private use, rather than for business purposes.
- How much will I end up paying? We display the price online with and without VAT Relief for easy comparison.
- When placing your order you will be asked to declare a specific medical condition and fill in a simple Vat Relief form.
Damaged goods Goods unsuitable Products which cannot be returned We offer a standard limited warranty from the delivery date, the warranty does not include on-side labour / servicing or call outs. On side warranty is an optional extra available at the time of purchase for some larger goods such as Mobility Scooters. Can the Warranty be Void ? We are happy to provide quotes, a quote is an offer to do a job or to sell a product for an exact price. Since the cost of products and hourly rates changes over time, the quote will only be valid for a certain time period. Please note the following
Products which cannot be returned
We offer a standard limited warranty from the delivery date, the warranty does not include on-side labour / servicing or call outs. On side warranty is an optional extra available at the time of purchase for some larger goods such as Mobility Scooters.
Can the Warranty be Void ?
We are happy to provide quotes, a quote is an offer to do a job or to sell a product for an exact price. Since the cost of products and hourly rates changes over time, the quote will only be valid for a certain time period.
Please note the following